Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Brooklyn State of Mind

Whenever you tell me about a new band that you heard, this is what I imagine in my mind.



Seriously, seriously, seriously! 

A few thoughts:

1) This is NOT a parody clip from The New Ben Stiller Show.
2) I cannot stop watching the singer's wince-y, amazing babyfat face squeeze little poopballs out of his sphinxter into his afro-textile diaper.
3)Put your mind in the time and place this video was conceived.
4) Weird story: I watched this video on The Fader website a few days ago and shrugged. Then it popped into my head the other night before I was going to sleep (aka my "MindLab") and I thought, "Wow, The Fader are basically uncritical shills with very suspect taste." Only today, on the bus, did I think about it again and go, "WHAT THE FUCK THAT VIDEO IS SO NASTY."


2 Comments:

Blogger Disgusting said...

I thought you would like my new band...

5:58 AM  
Blogger Disgusting said...

After a few minutes I realized that this loser is singing the melody from The Loco-Motion.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home