Thursday, March 09, 2006

So what is up? I don't know. Whatever. Vancouver. I get really upset when I think I might never live in Vancouver again. I would really like to. I talked with Erika about being an academic for the rest of my g-d life and not really having a choice where to live. We decided Toronto, Montreal, or Vancouver would be the tops -- I can't really imagine living anywhere else. Is that completely boring? I may have told you already, but I never had any ambition to move further than Toronto when I was in High School. I thought, "yeah, maybe someday I'll get a job, move to Toronto." Of course I always had/have really vague, abstract notions of the future. This was also the time (high school) when I thought that if I didn't get into university I'd end up a homeless person (no joke).

Sorry this is way too boring. I could just post Graeme's emails to me, but I don't think he'd like that (or only like it perversely, not officially) Anyways, check back in soon, I promise insane drama.

In the meantime here are some questions:

1. How retarded is polyamory? Check out their logo, a heart with an infinity sign. Barf. I think I hate all sexual idenities though (Sorry, gay people, but it's true)
2. How good is Screeching Weasel's "Anthem for a New Tomorrow"? Olvia, back me up.
3. Why is Salvador Dali only loved by stupid people when obviously he's the craziest/most incredible artist of the 20th century?
4. Who will give me a haircut?
5. Why is Chicago not romantic?

N

3 Comments:

Blogger Olivia said...

It is with a small degree of shame that I will back you up on "Anthem for a New Tomorrow" being awesome!

6:59 AM  
Blogger Olivia said...

oh yeah, hahaha polyamory!

7:00 AM  
Blogger eben said...

Without your university education what would you be doing other than being homeless? I'd see you as a corporate spy or maybe working at a Valu Village or in some musty old record shop somewhere in buttfuck western Ontario.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home