Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Geez, sorry things are so infrequent around here.

Got this link to Queen Street Man today from Erika who said, "It's totally about you, Nathan." Not true though, I would never go to Coup Bizarre -- everyone knows who cuts my hair.

Plans for tonight include an international beer tasting. My classmates and I are bringing beer from their home countries (Germany, Mexico, USA). I think my only choice will be Moosehead, we'll see. Also, we may watch The Other Sister.

Later.

Call me.

N

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott Preston said...

Moosehead: Canada's oldest independent brewery. Located in Canada's oldest incorporated city, Saint John, New Brunswick (birthplace and childhood home of Louis B Mayer, Donald Sutherland, and Walter Pidgeon). That's a solid alcoholic representative of your home nation, I'd say.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home