Tuesday, February 19, 2008

So You Had a Bad Day: Part 3,345

As part of some sort of karmic punishment for my abandonment of the "independent" coffee shop in favor of starbucks, I slipped on ice, banging my knee on the pavement and throwing guatemala antigua costa rica jamaica all over the place and myself. This happened in front of group of people waiting for the bus, and a possibly mentally handicapped garbage collector guy, who seemed scared -- like he didn't know what to do except to keep on asking me if I was okay. I finally dismissed him and went back to Starbucks to clean up (I know, right? Should I have gone to the mom and pop place instead? Would they have given me a hot towel, refilled my coffee with the non-exploitive brand, then tousled my hair and sent me on my way? 

Speaking of coffee, are you so bold that you must always have the bold coffee from starbucks? First of all, it leaves a weird film on your teeth and tastes like shit, dumbass. Second of all, it does not have more caffeine, do your homework, boldface. Third of all, who's doing the name-calling here, 4,900,576 person to write in their blog about starbucks?

I thought that there might be more bulleted components to this bad day, but actually, no. And actually, my knee felt better by the end of the day. So basically, there is no lesson to be learned here, no moral to be espousalled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home