Thursday, March 30, 2006

If I was Scaught, I'd probably have a picture of the stuff that's been coming out of my throat in my sink or something. I'm not Scaught though, and I don't have a digital camera, so no go. There is something really satisfying about seeing some really solid expectorate in your sink though (or in your palm if yr in the shower--am I right?)

Anyway, I want to ask you something: Do I say things like "precisely" or "plausible" in everyday conversation? I hear UofC students saying this stuff all the time and I'm like, "good grief," but then I remember that maybe just last week I said something like "yeah, it's plausible that one day I will eat mushrooms." Some of the stuff you hear people saying, you just want to drop them. I don't want people to feel that way about me.

I've been watching a lot of CSI on DVD these past few weeks and have started to wonder what my body and its clothing might reveal if ever I was to drop dead somewhere. Like what is underneath my fingernails or stuck in the crevasses of my jeans? What sort of story are my pants going to tell? Wait, let me do a quick body check . . .

Okay, here's the evidence:

- bites fingernails
- scab on left pointer finger from clumsy scrape on door frame (they'd probably be able to tell it was a doorframe somehow)
- gravel from somewhere stuck in sole of sneakers.
- wierd pills on hoodie from wearing it inside out all the time.
- legs are bright white, obviously hasn't worn shorts in 4+ years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home