Thursday, May 15, 2008

Keep On Rolling

The other day I was eating lunch out on the "quad" and some guy rode up on a unicycle, dismounted, then pulled some juggling pins out and started getting really heavy with my I-gotta-get-out-of-this-place vibe. 

That really happened, but also I have completed two 36 hour exams in the past week, and tomorrow is the last one. I ran out of contacts and have been wearing my low-perscription glasses and I can't tell if I'm giving people uncomfortable stares or not. The situation is better than adderall for distraction though.

Here is a bulleted list of my plans:

- Dancehall summersplash
-St. Louis for "workshop"
-Steak et frites
-Not commuting 2 hours everyday
-Dodge. Hell out.

P.S. It's great that the office has a new HR person, but I'm gonna miss Toby so much. Seriously, most fave underrated character. I try to do Toby imitations all of the time, but it's really hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home