Monday, October 10, 2005

I have a sleeping-in problem. Somewhat related to this is that I also have a "can't get to sleep" problem. This could in turn be related to the cheap mattress which came with my room. Also involved is the novelty of having a transportable DVD player (the ibook) and a tv series (Lost) that I am addicted to.

I'm trying to compensate by working late at the libary tonight. Unfortunately, I've been somewhat preoccupied trying to find "Bo Knows" t-shirts on ebay.

If you haven't already, check out the new Deadly Snakes song posted on pitchfork. I'm really digging it.

That's it. Keep those dealbreakers coming. The ultimate dealbreaker though, is in the final episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm (fourth season?). Larry is making out with his co-star from The Producers and all of the sudden notices a picture of George Bush on her dresser.

Oh yeah, the girl who played Margaret Yang in Rushmore goes to school here. I think I saw her today. In other celebrity news, did Graeme tell you about Jared Leto? Funny.

This isn't supposed to be a fucking "pop culture" blog, Nathan.

I still haven't figured out if Chicago water is safe to drink.

lates.

N

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home