Thursday, April 20, 2006

I seriously do not know what the F I am doing right now. I'm doing something later, but not right now and somehow I'm having trouble "filling" the time. (And I hate the idea of time-filling, as if time is filled and wasted and all that.) I was pacing around my apartment, turning songs on and off, lying face down in bed, and hanging out the window until I decided that I should go outside because it was nice, and I just got new sunglasses so it might be fun to wear them. I walked to campus and now I'm doing dick shit.

Text messages to my mom:

- What is the best way to cook spinach? thx.
- Did u mail my contacts? thx

I think I'm going to hold off on this whole peeing in mouth thing. I wrote this whole paragraph but it began to seem as if it was just a mask to cover my own anxieties about wanting someone to pee in my mouth. You don't have to believe me, but that is TOTALLY NOT THE CASE. I just wanted to say something about how it was related to "sincerity."

Anyway, back to not knowing what do. UGH. I think I should just give up on it in the short-term and embrace the emptiness of this block of time. Not in a waiting room kind of way, in a meditative kind of way.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott Preston said...

you see a connection between 'peeing in the mouth' and 'sincerity' and you're just going to drop it? fuck, you are such a tease.

12:30 AM  
Blogger Nathan said...

I think there already may be a website for this, I remember reading about it awhile ago. Some guy wrote something about just the right way to teeter in your desk chair so that you're on two legs, but you're not going to fall over.

Re: Tuesday night. That's a tough one. I guess if you don't do drugs, and don't have/watch tv (or do both of those things at once) then you need a hobby. But having a "hobby" just seems to affirm that whole bourgeois "this is work time, this is exercise time, this is hobby time" ideology that I am categorically opposed to as a Revolutionary Radical.

Re: Tease. I thought yr balls would be tickled by that, Scott. I'll fill you in soon . . .

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home