Friday, October 28, 2005

I was supposed to do work today, but instead I totes slacked. My costume is pretty good, I'll post some pics later. It's an improvment--a "remix" if you will--of my brother's costume from last year (which I built by the way).

Anyway, I'm going to a grad student Halloween party tonight, I hope to god it will not be lame. Scratch that, I will try to ensure that it is not lame. I just burnt a FUCKING AWESOME Halloween MX, here's the tracklist:

Hollaback Girl (Diplo Baltimore remix) - Gwen Stefani
Sunshowers - MIA
Shake Yr Coconuts (DFA rmx) - Junior Senior
Goldigger - Kanye West
We'll be Burning - Sean Paul
Bam Bam - Sister Nancy
Heartbeat - Annie
Manila (Zongamin rmx) - Seelenluft
Is it All Over MY Face? - Loose Joints
Da Funk - Daft Punk
Over and Over - Hot Chip
Love Will Freak Us - Joy Division vs Missy Eliott
Give Me Every Little Thing - Juan Maclean
Skeelo vs Eye of the Tiger - Soulwax
Sexy Results - DFA 1979

Fun right? I know some of the tracks are a bit '04 but whatever.

Have fun with whatever you're doing.

N

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home