Tuesday, October 11, 2005

There's this ...

and then more of this ...


I went into Hyde Park records today to see if they had any Mountain Goats tickets. Then I remembered that when I was on friendster last night one of the guys who works there came up on the "local people" part of my page. I was like, oh "that's the guy from the record store," totally forgetting the new "who's viewed me" feature as I'm looking at his profile. So I'm flashing on this as I walk in and cursing myself. What if he saw me "cruising him"? Hard to tell though. It did seem like he was looking at me funny.

So Olivia Wilson is coming to town on Friday and we're going to check out the Mountain Goats. I've never seen them, so I'm excited. Shitty though, cause Wolf Parade are playing the same night. I have to get so much work done before then. ugh.

I've been procrastinating by downloading all kinds of rap.

Also, I stayed up late last night watching Behind Enemy Lines. So good. I must be deeply disturbed to like a movie that so unshamefully valorizes the American Navy and all of its technology -- especially in times like these. I balanced it out by downloading that "George Bush Doesn't Care About Black People" song.

It's good.

I think you'll like it.

N

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home