Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I usually hate it when people tell me their dreams but who cares, this is my blog and I can do what I want.

My last dream was that I accompany my new girlfriend, a model, to the rehearsal for a broadway show she’s performing in called Cequitur. Seeing me at the rehearsal, one of the producers, actually my old neighbour, asks me to co-star and I agree. It’s opening night all of the sudden and backstage, I realize that I don’t have any idea what my lines are and how I’m supposed to block myself. Starting to freak out, I tell the producers, who are standing stageside, looking out at the sold out audience, and they’re like, “Don’t worry about it, Nathan.” Suddenly I realize that they’re using me to kill the show (you know, kind of like The Producers, duh). THEY’RE USING ME TO KILL THE SHOW! I run around back-stage looking for my model girlfriend, the star, to tell her, all the while yelling, “THEY’RE USING ME TO KILL THE SHOW!” I tell my model, and she’s like, “Okay, well let’s get out of here then.” We run out of the theatre, but have somehow raised the ire of the rest of the cast who, for some reason, aren’t mad at the producers,but at us for ruining the show that would make them stars. Holding hands with my girl we start running across a huge open field. Looking back, we see behind us on the horizon that the cast has swelled to thousands somehow, like those scenes in Braveheart, and they’re chasing us. Then I wake up. This dream really put me in a good mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home