Sunday, October 30, 2005

HALLOWEEN


My updated version of my brother's costume from last year. I'm a superhero called "Sound Man" (not wearing mask at this point)


Elf vs. Patty Hearst (Rachel)


James is "elfish", Elise is Margot Tenenbaum


This is King Diamond from Merciful Hate. Everyone seemed to know this but me, which lead me to think: a) I know less than most people about metal and b) perhaps people in Chicago know more about metal than average Toronto folk. Nonetheless, Josh, a cool guy, offered a brief history of black metal on the back patio. You know Mortiss? I always thought he had cosmetically altered himself to have elf ears and forked toes. Turns out its all a costume.


We started throwing records around


This guy's costume is not DFA1979, it's drunk, married 21 yr old.


And then it was morning. Enlarge the picture to see two guys sitting in chairs at the edge of that lot. That's what Graeme and I like to call "settling in." I bet they'll read the paper, chat to some friends, maybe have a kip.


And then I had to go to the libary to do a paper. Can you believe this place?

1 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

Awesome costume Nathan ... let's see the mask. Looks like a fun party - from the photos. I think that the iPod costume was a big trend this season... I see one in the background in one of your photos and heard of others like it. Maybe next year I'll go as an mp3 file. How would I do that?

Happy Hallowe'en pal.

Debbie

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home