Monday, January 30, 2006

1. I was in a secret/"underground" movie theatre last night to watch The Bicycle Thief. It wasn't just a cheesy video projector and some couches either. It was a straight up 35mm projector, graduated seating, and sound system deal that these guys I know have in their house! Too crazy. If you come here, we'll go.
2. Graffiti in bathroom at Filter reads: "Oh, Canada, how could you?" I'm with Scott on this though - read his election day post on Hail Nothing.
3. Late night discussion on #6 Jackson Park Express last night on black history lead to the following utterance: "Abraham Lincoln did not care about black people!"
4. My parents are coming next weekend.
5. Right now I'm into: Kung-fu movies, The Wire, Aggro-dance music, sociology of the avant-garde.

Miss everyone lots.

N

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home