Friday, January 13, 2006

Cell phone conversation heard outside the library just now:

"I have four generations of Harvard and ... of Princeton, my family will kill me if I don't get into one of those ..."

On the one hand, I feel for you. On the other hand, WHO are you?

In music news:

- Holy cow, Cingular Wireless has a new commercial out with Cat Power covering "Hanging on the Telephone" by The Nerves/
Blondie. It's so good and, as far as I can tell, totally unavailable anywhere. I got a 43 second clip of it off of Limewire. Watch
the commercial at: http://www.sambisbee.com/cingular/

- I'm getting my records to my new place this weekend I think. So excited.

- Got the illegitimate DFA produced Britney song. It's kind of bad, but interesting I guess.

- I also like "Hung Up" by Madonna, but it makes me feel super gay to listen to.

N

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott Preston said...

why the fuck do we get stuck with the worst kind of shit imaginable on all our telecommunications commercials (absolutely without exception: rogers, telus, bell - they all make the most annoying ads in existence) and you guys get something beautiful like this? thanks for the link, let's hope you find the whole song somewhere.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home