Monday, November 07, 2005

I can't stay, I have a dozen fish to fry, I'm firing on all cylinders, and stirring many pots -- all this just to get my ducks in a row.

I want to tell you though about my brother's new blog. It's good. Check out the link on the right hand side of the page here. I'm hoping he keeps it up. The Holmes' are truly setting up a nice little corner of real estate for themselves in the "blogosphere." Watch out, bitches.

Here's another announcement from the wonderful people at International Affairs:

The 2005 International Thanksgiving Homestay Program
Wednesday, November 23 - Sunday, November 27, 2005
In cooperation with The International House of Chicago

International Thanksgiving Homestay Program is a four-day Thanksgiving holiday trip that arranges for international students to join an American family as they celebrate the U.S.’s oldest traditional holiday. This is a unique opportunity to experience American family life first-hand over the course of the holiday weekend. International students will be guests of an American host family in one of the six participating Illinois communities: Geneseo, Morrison, Paris, Prophetstown, Rockford, and Sterling-Rock Fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home